Friday, 3 May 2013

What's in my make-up bag - Handbag edition

HANDBAG EDITION: 

I have seen a few of these going around and I thought I would do “what’s in my make-up bag, the handbag edition”

I used to have a big bag so I literally used to take everything with me. I came to my senses finally and I knew I was being ridiculous. Who needs that much make-up during the day?! Now I only carry the essentials!


I carry it in my No 7 clear make-up bag; it’s just the right size to fit in my bag and fits all my make-up in.


Clinique Superpowder – I usually re-apply when I get a bit shinny during the day
Clean and Clear Oil Control Film – I use this before re-applying powder to absorb excess oil so it doesn’t clog up my pores when I re-apply my powder.
Powder brush- when I went to university I’ve lost all my other brushes and I have just stuck with this one since.
Compact mirror
Clinique chubby stick- for some extra colour
Vaseline
Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara
2True eyeliner
BeautyUK eyebrows pencil- recently got HD brows, so these just fills in the gaps.
Gosh Defining Brow Gel- my eyebrows hair grows downwards, so this just helps controls it.

I see some people that carry all their make-up in their bag (including me before I came to my senses) but it just makes you bag extra heavy and you just don’t need all of that!

What’s in your make-up bag? Do you carry everything round with you?

Love
Hunny x

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment