Wednesday, 8 May 2013

HD Brows

I was a bit sceptical when I first got my HD brows because I was scared that I was going to look like I had “slugs” on my forehead! I used to be a tweezer addict, I literally would just tweeze my eyebrows every night, I didn’t need to but I felt like I had to.

One day after bad waxing, I accidently waxed a bit of my eyebrows off. That was when I decided to get a consultant at my local HD brows shop – Amita Patel. Few of my friends recommended it and I’ve seen their eyebrows as they looked good I decided why not?

I met a lady called Sejal and she pretty much told me not to touch my eyebrows for at least two weeks, it was hard but I got through it. You need to get past a week and a half and then you just think well my eyebrows are too hairy to tweeze and I cannot be bothered.


You can't see much of a difference from the first and second picture, but in the second picture my eyebrows are longer and the arch is more natural. I have had two treatments so far and let me tell you I do not regret it one bit! I do recommend that you go to a proper place to get HD brows done. I pay £30 every time but it’s worth the price. After my first treatment I went out to buy an eyebrow pallet by MUA (I will review this later). These just helped me fill out my eyebrows whilst it was still growing out. Now I’m the stage where I just get a tidy and I don’t even have to use the pallet. I get my eyebrows done once a month now! This took me two months to get my eyebrows to the stage it’s at, but it may take longer for some people! 

There are 7 steps to achieve HD brows;

  1. The initial consultant - involves skin test 
  2. Tinting 
  3. Waxing - to create the shape 
  4. Trimming 
  5. Threading
  6. Tweezing 
  7. Finish - soothing lotion is used 

my eyebrows currently 
As you can see my eyebrows are definately HD and more defined. A lot better than what it was before I had my first treatment. 

Have you tried HD brows? What did you think? 

Hunny x


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment