Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Pets


Today’s BEDM topic is Pets. I was never allowed pets since I killed the goldfish when I was like 6!! From then on my mum said I was too irresponsible for pets!

I then wanted a cat, I literally cried for one (I was still like 8) and didn’t understand why I wasn’t allowed! Turns out I have really bad allergies to cat and it makes it hard for me to breath and other allergies stuff!

So then my boyfriend and I got ourselves some fancy goldfish! Yes they are still alive. We got them about a year ago and they are still going strong. Here are our little babies! Well not so little anymore. We’ve called them Salmon, Cherrub and Strawbs (I was obsessed with those Haribo’s strawberry sweets...)




They stay at my boyfriend’s house because he cleans the tank and that! Maybe in a couple of years’ time I want to get a puppy! I’m not sure what breed yet; I want a dog that stays small!

That’s my pets, do you have any pets?

Hunny x


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment