I picked shade 107, which is a dark red with hints of violet. I never usually go for red lipstick but I recently been drawn to red lipstick! I absolutely love this lipstick, it's deep, bold and the colour lasts (I drank tea and had soup) just how I love it. I hate it when I have to keep re-applying lipstick especially on nights out!
Although I wouldn't say that this lipstick keeps my lips moisturised but it doesn't dry it out either- so it's just perfect in between! When I first applied it, it gave off a fruity smell, I didn't expect it as most lipstick got that lipstick smell, but this one was just nice, different.
I cannot rave enough about this lipstick, I love it! I will definitely be adding a few more to my collection! Here are some "selfies" of me!
Have you tried Kate Moss Matte Lipstick collection? What did you think?
Hunny x

No comments:
Post a Comment