Saturday, 4 May 2013

Five Fave Blogs

Today's topic is my five favourite blogs, I have been reading a couple of blogs before I started my own blog and some are just a must read!

So here are my five favourites;
 

Rhiannon's Wardrobe; this is my best friend's blog, she started this blog before me and she just started writing again now that she has finished her dissertation work. One of my favourite post has to be the "what to get him for Christmas" and not just for a boyfriend, this could be for dads and brothers too. 


Yuk-Lui; blog written by Nicol Wong, this is one of my daily must read, I love her style and what she has to say. As we have similar skin type too her blog really helped me out in the past for what products to buy, shes 100% honest in her reviews. 


xgardenofedenx; the reason this is one of my favourite is that she doesn't always write about beauty or fashion stuff. This is the blog to read if you want something a bit different to read! 



x-couturegirl-x; Im sure that all the beauty bloggers have heard of Couture Girl. I came across her blog when I was reading reviews about hair extensions. Now this is one of my favourite blog and one of my must read every day! 

I couldn't think of a fifth, I think I just love too many blogs. I can't resist reading a random beauty blog and then it becomes a favourite. So these are my favourites, what are yours? 

Hunny x


No comments:

Post a Comment