![]() |
| (Image from Google) |
I have been
nominated by the lovely Hannah! This is my first Liebster Award and I was very
surprised when I was nominated.
So these are the
rules
- No tag backs
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominates you and tell 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 new bloggers that you would like to get to know more!
So these are
Hannah’s questions:
-This is a tough one already, I love listening to James Morrison when I'm a bit down, I know most of his songs are emosh, but it takes my mind of things! I cannot for the life of me choose a song because I just love it all!
2. Who is the person that inspires you the most?
-My mum
3. If there were a wish come true, what would you wish?
- To have my dream career!
4. Do you think that there is time machine?
- Yes!
5. If you could go back to the past and see all the events, would you go?
- No, I wouldn't be where I am right now if it weren't for the past!
6. Are you looking forward to the future or you are happy with the present right now?
- I have a couple of things to look forward to in a couple of months! And yes I am very happy with the present right now!
7. What is the phrase that will make you feel offended?
- I'd like to think that I am easy going and I don't get easily offended! (You need to meet my boyfriend and you will understand why I have developed a weird sense of humour)
8. Do you think there is alien?
- No!
9. Do you think you're a funny person?
- I'd like to think I'm funny!
10. What is it that you hate the most?
- Liars! Cannot stand them, you are going to get caught so don't bother lying!
11. A favourite historical person ;)
- Im not a very historical person, but if I had to choose one it would be Cleopatra. I think she is absolutely stunning and classy!
11 Random Facts About Me
- I definitely can stand up for myself!
- I used to be addicted to dying my hair, I'm pretty sure this is an unrecognisable addiction
- I love travelling
- I hate people who asks me for stuff but I couldn't get a favour back in return.
- I have a huge love for hair extensions
- I am also a tea addict!
- I love crime shows (CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS, and others similar)
- I'm originally from Indonesia
- I crashed and wrote off my beloved Corsa!
- I used to be a lifeguard
- I only recently got my growth spurt, I can proudly say I am 5ft2!
The lovely bloggers I would like to nominate!
11 Questions for my nominees
- What is the one item you cannot live without?
- If you could be anything you want, what would it be?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is your favourite make-up?
- If you had to choose one super power, what would it be?
- What inspired you to write your blog?
- What do you think is your greatest accomplishment?
- What is your hobby other than blogging?
- Favourite dessert?
- What is the one item you cannot resist buying?
- Favourite item of clothing?
Have fun blogging beauties! Keep me updated.
Love Hunny x

No comments:
Post a Comment