Hello lovelies, I hope you are all having a good weekend!
This sun didn’t stay for very long did it?!
Anyway, I recently went on holiday to Indonesia it was nice
and hot and when I came back, snow! That’s right snowing for the whole week and
of course my skin just completely dried out! This is when I saw the advert for
the Garnier Body Ultimate Beauty Oil, so since I was going out to buy my
boyfriend’s sister her birthday present I set out to treat myself in hope
that my dry skin problem will go away!
So I went into Boots and this is when I saw the offer for
the Sanctuary Spa Moisture spray, 3 for 2 and I just couldn't resist. The
bottle is £7.50 on its own just a bit more than the Garnier spray. I have only
just started using this recently and I love it. It smells nice and does what it
says locking in the moisture. The only downside is you have to use it whilst
your skin is still damp, so to make things easy I have left the spray in the
bathroom. Although I am left feeling a bit oily, since I get ready with just a
top on this wasn't a problem for me as by the time I put jeans on the oil has
been absorbed!
The other thing I absolutely love about this is that it’s not time
consuming, I find that putting on body lotion takes a lot of your time as I work
early morning this saves me a lot of time. So if you are trying to find
something quick and moisturises your body I would recommend this for you.
That’s all for now, I hope you are all having a fantastic
weekend
Love

No comments:
Post a Comment