
Hello all,
Welcome to my blog Hunny-x I thought I would keep the name
simple!
So I've been reading a few blogs recently, and I thought that I
would start up my own blog too! I'd like to think I will be sharing my advice
with people and vice versa!
I absolutely love make-up and I
love trying new make up! Mostly mascaras, lipstick and eye-shadow. As I have
sensitive skin, it’s a bit harder to find foundation and moisturiser that would
suit me and not dry out my skin or make me look like a grease monger. I don’t have a huge collection of make-up but
I will review the make-up and the products I currently have. Although this will
probably be mostly a beauty blog, I’m going to try and blog about other things
too!
Anyways this is all for now!
Love
Hunny x
No comments:
Post a Comment