Sunday, 28 April 2013

Clinique Superbalanced Foundation

 photo image-8.jpg

Hello lovelies, hope you are all having a good weekend, can't believe it's Sunday already, where has the weekend gone? So I have been helping out at the swimathon this weekend and I am feeling very charitable! 

I know I have recently reviewed the Clinique three step, and I thought I would add this to my Clinique collection. The Superbalanced make-up.

Why I love this foundation compare to the rest is simply because it doesn't dry out my skin or make it look greasy like some foundation has done in the past. It has taken me a while to find a foundation to suit me and since none of the high street brands did any good to my skin I though I should splurge something a bit more expensive. The bottle was £24 and it has lasted me since December!

When I put on this foundation it doesn't make me look cakey at all, makes me look natural and looks like I am not even wearing foundation - girls I know this is what most of you want! I don't have to use a lot and it still gives me great coverage. If I was going out I would apply a bit more so it gives me that going out look! 

The only downside about this foundation is the bottle, as you can see from the image I have to pour the foundation out and then I have to scrape it all back in if I've poured out too much! Bit of a hassle when you are in a rush. 

This is definitely the best £24 I have ever spent, no regrets. 

Have you tried the superbalanced foundation by Clinique? 
What do you think? 

Love 

 photo hunny1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment