Monday, 3 June 2013

Would You Rather - Beauty Edition




I have seen this floating around some blogs and I thought that I would give it a go for a bit of fun! Anyone can join in as I would love you see your answers! 

I think that everyone knows the standard rule of would you rather, picking one or the other.. Pretty self explanatory! These are the sets of questions;  



Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is an easy answer for me I would definitely lose all of my palettes of eyeshadows! As I rarely wear eyeshadow and I only wear them out I wouldn't mind as much if I lose them! But I look like I haven't showered in months if I don't wear mascara and eyeliner as they just give me a fresher look!
 
Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut my hair off again! I have been daring the last couple of years and constantly chopping off my hair but every time it comes to summer I'm always gutted that I can't have beachy hair! Also longer hair in my opinion is easier to manage ( my hair is naturally straight so I don't need to do anything to it!) but if its short I have to style it etc. 

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral all the way! Pink makes me look weird! 

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes! I have a lot of make-up and I have never finished make-up so I would spend it all on clothes instead! Don't get me wrong I love make-up but I just need the clothes! 

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Oh my! I wouldn't do either but if I had to choose it would be applying eyeliner as lipstick, not only is it easier but you can get nice dark colours as well! Imagine trying to use lipstick on your eyes!!
Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don't have a Sephora in England *sobs* but I definitely would shop in Sephora, I don't think I can just have MAC items!

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eye colour! I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow anyways so this was a bit of an easy one for me! The eyeshadow I wear I tend do stay with that shade anyways.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in the summer! We barely get a summer in the UK, so I am always cold and looking out for a good wooly jumper!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails! I think dark nails suits me better. Other than nudes I don't tend to wear any lighter shade.
 
Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Ohhh favourite lip product! I know I said I don't wear a lot of eyeshadows but I love my eyeliners and mascara. So I will have to give up the lippies! Most of the time I don't wear lipstick anyways and plus eyeliner and mascara makes me look fresh.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun all the way! You can wear a messy bun out and still look sophisticated.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss! I don't wear lipgloss since I had an allergic reaction to a lipgloss! it was a long time ago but it has put me off it since then.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in everyday!! imagine having no eyebrows! I used to have really thin eyebrows but now I am very appreciative of my good eyebrows!!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
100% without nail polish! I don't have to paint my nails but if I don't wear makeup it literally looks like I haven't showered!



I would love to see your answers, comment if you decide to do a "would you rather" 

Hunny x

No comments:

Post a Comment